by Alex from Maybe ( ) Together
1) Do not do 3 different project showings in 1 week.
2) The Ian Potter application deadline is the date that it needs to be IN THE OFFICE. Not the postmarked date (as is with most other applications).
3) Time your publicity carefully. We had over 500 hits on our pozible page after Frankie tweeted and fb about it. This was 30 days out, and we received a total of $6.
4) Viral sharing, does not equal donations. We had 70 tweets and 150 fb likes after the Frankie shout-out. But again, only $6.
6) When failing, it’s great to be busy, as the failings don’t seem too big.
You. Just. Keep. Going.